Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 2

26. What color is your watch? Gold

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? Kangaroos

28. Would you strip for money? No

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? It depends if I am in a hurry.

30. What is your favorite number? 24

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom

32. Any plans today? The day is pretty much over for us. But my husband and I are going to finish watching a movie.

33. In how many states have you lived? 2

34. Biggest annoyance right now? That my feet a swollen.

35. Last song listened to? At Last, it was on a commercial just now.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Very slowly.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? No, I am the maid service.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Now that I am pregnant, some black ballet flats.

39. Are you jealous of anyone? No

40. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't think so.

41. Do you love anyone? Yes, my husband, daughter, family, and friends.

42. Do any of your friends have children? Ya, most of them do.

43. What do you usually do during the day? Take care of Alessandra, try to cook, and clean.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No

45. Do you use the word hello daily? Yes

46. What color is your car? Black

47. What size wedding ring do you wear? 7

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Ya

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Ya, that place is fun!

50. How did you get your worst scar? I fell down the stairs. ~G

No comments:

Post a Comment