Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can You Keep a Secret?

I figured something out yesterday. One of my friends, is dating someone really famous! Turn on your TV, and you will see him at least once a week. But it is more like a few times a day! OMG!

I will not say who it is. Or who my friend is. Because I know that they are keeping it on the "DL." Like my husband said, "Keep your mouth shut!" But I can't believe I figured it out. Although, I am a brunette, people call me a blond. I am really kind of ditzy at times! I'm keeping my mouth shut. At least when it comes to names. People assume he is single, and well, he never says anything about the situation.

I am super glad for my friend. Not because her boyfriend is famous. But because she has found someone to love. And based on the evidence that I found, they are madly in love with one another! Madly! In the past, my friend has been so unlucky in love. Really she has. At one point, she told me that she had given up. Now, well, she is quite happy! From the brief phone call we had last night, not many people actually know. At least, people don't know who she is dating. And people have absolutely no clue about this amazing couple!

But I will say this. The last few years have been rough on her end. And if she can find love, more power to her. I don't envy her situation though. Having a successful relationship is hard enough. Then you throw in a public persona with millions of fans. Poor gal when people find out. I can definitely see why he wants to keep things under the radar. Bless them both! ~G

No comments:

Post a Comment