Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 1

I decided I would try something, a weekly meme. That way I would be motivated to at least post once a week. Here we go!

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? White

2. Name one person who made you smile today. Alessandra

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Trying to get ready for church.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Putting Alessandra to sleep.

5. What is your favorite candy bar? Take 5

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? I want chocolate please.

8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose? There are so many. Right now, it's chocolate.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

10. Do you like your wallet? Ya, wish there was more money in it though.

11. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, I'm pregnant and nothing fits!

13. The last sporting event you watched? A football game earlier today.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Butter

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Alice

16. Ever go camping? Ya, I like camping.

17. Do you take vitamins daily? Prenatal vitamins everyday!

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Ya

19. Do you have a tan? Ya, but it's fading. The weather is changing here.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Ya, I like Chinese food.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Almost every time!

22. What did your last text message say? Are you going shopping tomorrow?

23. What are you doing tomorrow? Maybe some shopping.

24. Favorite color? Maroon

25. Look to your left; what do you see? My husband coming with my ice cream! :) ~G

No comments:

Post a Comment