Sunday, November 1, 2009

And So It Begins...

It's Sunday afternoon. My dear daughter is napping. My husband is watching Sunday football. And I decided today, that I would start a blog.

I hope someone finds this interesting. Or maybe just a little entertaining. I once was a model in NYC. Had a very glamorous life. My husband and I lived in SoHo. We worked during the week. And lived the city life on the weekends.

A few years ago, we decided to get married. Then we left all of that glamour behind. Moved back to our hometown. And bought a home. We decided to start a family. That is when my perfect life, became not so perfect. But much more entertaining!

For years, I read blogs. I read fashion and makeup blogs when I lived in the city. And when we moved, I searched out blogs about young professionals, moms, and wives. I was trying to learn a little about domestic life. Because when you decide to bring a child into the world, takeout food and Gucci all of a sudden aren't good enough.

Our life now consists of potty training, pregnancy, and trying to find some "alone" time. My husband and I would never change our life. Not for a billion dollars or all the fun in the world. Because our imperfect life, is just what we love. Even with the burnt meatloaf and poop on Alessandra's doll. Life is good, just the way it is! ~G

No comments:

Post a Comment